AAS Industries is into production of different types of oils. One oil is waste tyre oil, which is a result of company's initiative to turn waste into something that is more useful and productive. The ISO 9001:2015 certified company utilizing its high-tech plant to turn waste tyres into waste tyre oil and carbon black. The plant based on the pyrolysis technology recycle the waste tyres and promotes sustainable development. The kinds of tyres recycled are bicycle tyres, off-road tyres, truck tyres, steel wire tyres and more. No chemicals are used in the turning process, in addition no soil, water or air is polluted. The one time investment in the plant is letting the company bag large gains. The major users of the oil produced are glass, ceramics, steel and other industries. Customers can order waste tyre oil today.
1) This oil can also be applied in industries for producing electricity through heavy oil generators.
2) It can be processed in oil distillation equipment for the production of diesel or gasoline.
3) It can be utilized in reactor for heating purpose as a fuel.
4) The carbon black produced in the turning process is also useful.
Waste Tyre Oil Details:
1) Brand : Aas Industries
2) Density : 0.889 g/cm3
3) Form : Liquid
4) Packaging Type : Tanker
5) Flash Point PMCC : 58 Degree Centigrade
6) Viscosity : 5.65 at 40 Degree Centigrade
7) Conradson Carbon Residue : 0.61 g/100g
8) Asphaltene Content : 0.52%
9) Pour Point : Less Then 20 Degree Centigrade
10) Sulphur Content : 0.12 g/100g
11) Water Content by Distillation : Less Then 0.1%
12) Calorific Value : 10205.67 Kcal/kg
13) Application : Automobile Industry